Monday, February 2, 2009

OK.... I admit it

Confession of the evening: I like to read the odd news headlines. I don't really care about the articles. The headlines are interesting enough. For instance...
1. Lost Thief Holes Up In Bank Lavatory
And why wouldn't he?
2. Its a Catastrophe for the Apostrophe in Britain
Somebody actually wrote this article.
3. Tortoise Thieves make Quick Getaway
Very clever...

Anyways, every day at lunch I scroll over the odd news headlines just to see what is there.

No running today. Definitely tomorrow. I plan on getting signed up to use my work gym. Also, we bought a treadmill off of Craigslist. Have I mentioned we are on Craigslist all the time. Some time ago Amanda made our home page the Craigslist Free Page. People put some great stuff on their too. I like looking at them almost as much as odd news headlines. I really like it when they are completely random like "2 Free Spider Monkeys" (these are always taken off quickly because I believe they are aginst the rules of Craigslist) or tonight we have a "egg cartons!" (clearly, an appropriate use of an exclamation point). The other day I saw a free firewood posting. I opened it up and the first sentence actually says, "You chop down." So wouldn't that just be a free tree...

Goodnight.

1 comment:

garmancj@comcast.net said...

Tim, your blogs always crack me up.