Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Umm... About Yesterday's post

I think it may convince me to not post any more late night blogs. It seems that I can just go on and on after 11. Also, I am not sure I will use any more blog ideas that I come up with on a run. I may stick to what I know best. Of course people may stop reading when every post is on booklights. By the way, has anyone ever bought a book light only to find out when the batteries eventually die that to replace them is actually very expensive. It turns out it is often easier to just buy new ones.

2 comments:

Pelt Family said...

Again with the booklights. How about just turning on a lamp. As I'm on the laptop in bed, Tracee is sound asleep with the table lamp on. Booklight? why?

garmancj@comcast.net said...

I personally like booklights. I always buy a new one when the battery dies. I have never made it to the part where you try to figure out why the light is not working.