Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Admission

I have a favorite American Idol contestant for this year. I do not know who the other 9 of the top 12 will be. This has not stopped me from having a current favorite. Danny. I believe his story is that he is a church music director and his wife died ~ 4 weeks before auditions. He sings reasonably well and seems likeable. He and the blond lady who made the top 12 were head and shoulders better than everyone else in their group. I did not think the other guy who made it was good at all. Oh well. I did not vote.

1 comment:

Jonathan D. said...

I believe there is a worship leader from Faquier on there as well. She did not make the final 36 but she was 37th and one of the contestants. who made the final 36, was found illegal so she was able to come back.

I'm not sure if she is still on the show, but when I heard her she did a great job. She sang Christian songs as well which is a plus.