Monday, February 16, 2009

Yet Another Clint Question

7. What is your opinion about church’s that use signs such as “God Answers Knee Mail” or “Sign Broke… Message Inside”?

I think that if there is no event in which they could be advertising, then why not put a comment on a sign. I suppose a different side of this question would be if a church puts a message up that says, "Where will you be after the rapture?" or "Repent or Roast!". Now that would be interesting. I am not saying I would support these signs. Just saying it is a different side of the question.

In truth it seems to me a good sign would likely provide encouragement for a believer and cause reflection for some non-believers. Notes like "God answers Knee Mail" probably fit the bill well enough. So go ahead and put them up. It is fine with me.

No comments: