Sunday, February 8, 2009

Movie Review: "He's Just Not That Into You"

Wow. I thought this movie was terrible. Luckily, Amanda and I agreed it was terrible. The funniest part of the move was an "interview" they did with characters not in the movie. (Not sure if they were real people or not) They kept adding bad character after bad character played by big names. There was no chemistry and very few funny jokes. Not only that, but at least one of the ending parts made no sense at all. The values displayed were not good. As a guy, the movie made me feel like I needed to tell Amanda that I wasn't like the guys in the movie. Not that she didn't know, but the movie was just that depressing. Also the popcorn was definitely not fresh.The only redeeming part was the Twizzlers were good.

Goodbye $21.

No comments: