Friday, February 20, 2009

Mouthwash???

I am currently stuck in the San Diego airport awaiting a flight that will leave in approximately 7 hours. Luckily, they have free wifi. Yesterday i got to go on a pleasant jog starting in downtown and going a little ways around they bay (I think it is a bay). The most interesting part of my trip happened just a little bit ago. I went into the restroom to change from my work clothes. I stepped into a handicapped stall (because it is big enough to change in). There on the back of the toilet, much to my surprise, was a small bottle of mouthwash. I suppose if I had a bottle of mouthwash and I put in on back of a toilet in a public location, I would probably leave it there too. I just can not figure out why someone would leave it there, or have it out. Oh well. I have 7 more hours to wonder about it.

2 comments:

Pelt Family said...

Did you take swig?

Tim said...

In such a situation, it can not be helped that one considers the option. Upon consideration I decided to decline taking a swig.