Monday, February 23, 2009

I like Facebook, but...

Facebook Fun

In truth, I am growing a bit tired of Facebook. I like the ability to have groups with common interests, but I only sometimes care what people type about themselves. It does provide some diversion when stuck in an airport.

My run on Saturday morning after the redeye flight was better than I expected. I was definitely a bit tired, but all in all I held together pretty well. 5.4 miles in 20 degree weather. Tomorrow morning I am hoping to get up and run.

Did you know the moon is an average of 238,857 miles away from the earth? I was a bit off on my guess for this one.

1 comment:

Pelt Family said...

I played the game tonight and I love it. You don't have to know trivia but it helps to understand wagers, odds, and the spread.