Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Review of Inflight Movies

First Movie on cross country flight was Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Though this movie was basically absurd. I actually enjoyed watching it. The human characters were basically pointless, and the animal characters were sometimes silly. In particular their was a herd of wild chihuahuas that I could have done with out. I suppose they would not have been able to have CGI mountain lions without them. I would not watch it again, but I am glad I saw it... sort of.

Second movie on the flight was Flash of Genious. This was based on a true story. Basically little man takes on The Man and wins. After losing his family and 12 years of his life fighting The Man. What I want to know is if they would make a movie based on a little man getting crushed by The Man. If you like plot twists or unexpected endings this is not the movie for you. The middle was depressing. Corporate greed is depressing. Interesting story, but I wish that geniouses weren't so strange. It was an ok movie. I will not watch again and would recommend if you want to know more about this story to look it up on Wikipedia.

1 comment:

Pelt Family said...

Thanks for the movie review, Tracee and I are going on date tonight I we know what not to see.