Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pre-Training Weigh In

Ok. So I am going to start running on Monday. I will have my first "long run" next Saturday. On Tuesday I am planning out schedule for races. So I decided to weigh in. See where things stand. Now I know that the best way to get a lighter weigh-in is first thing in the morning before breakfast. I also know that I have been known to fluctuate several pounds very quickly so I am not particularly hung up on an exact number. Knowing all that I weighed in late this afternoon after a lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. So maybe it is not 100% accurate. Ok... I have put this off long enough. I am ~ 6 feet tall (maybe 5' 11.75") and I weighed in at 211 pounds. And so it begins.

At Pillar Church we are learning about the Book of James. So here is a fun fact I believe is correct: Martin Luther wanted to remove James from the Bible.

1 comment:

Clint Clifton said...

True Luther called "james the epistle of straw"... i have been told though that his views changed near the end of his life... can't confirm that though.