Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love book lights

Well... At least I collect a lot of them. Actually I have found that in some cases it is cheaper to buy a new book light than it is to buy a battery. So I have managed to buy somewhere around 10 of them. Of course I can only find about two at once, but I know they are out there. My new favorite one is my newest one. It is good because it uses a standard battery (2 AAA's). What I really like about it is that I can turn it on to help me get to a light to help me get ready in the morning. Then I go to turn it back on so I can find the stairs and it does not turn on. It always does this when I need it the most. This ability to fail when I need it the most makes it my favorite. I like the exercise in probability. Oh well.

If anyone has any topics they would like me to talk about let me know. Otherwise, next week I might blog about my least favorite book light.

2 comments:

garmancj@comcast.net said...

Keep the booklight blogs coming! I love booklights too.

Pelt Family said...

I have never used a booklight, but I was on riding in a friend's car that had a cool LED reading light. I am partial to headlights (a flashlight attached to straps that you wear like a hat) Where you look is were the light is pointed.