Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How to keep a nose warm?

This is what I need to know.

Stats for second run:
19 degrees and clear starry skys
Feels like 19 degrees
31 minutes 25 seconds
Longer run too
Felt better than first run
Hips stiff at first
loosened up after a few hundred yards
nose so cold that it was running ice cubes

On a different note, I finished the book of Numbers in my quest to read through the Bible this year. I am trying to decide where to go next. I am having trouble picking a next book of the Bible to concentrate on getting through. I considered something easy like Revelation, but decided to hold that off until I need a little light reading. I have read 1 and 2 Samuel and 1 and 2 Kings more than any other books so not them yet. I am not sure of the best way to read Psalms yet, so it will wait. Acts is good but we just finished it at XFold. Proverbs should be read one a day for a month, and clearly the next best month to start that is March as there are 31 days. So I think I will read one of the prophets. Not Daniel though, I have read Daniel a bunch too. Will let you know which one it turns out to be. Isaiah is currently sounding good, or maybe Ezekiel. I think I will need to skim over a chapter in "How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth" for tips on how to best read Psalms. I would like to get into Psalms soon, and I seem to recall the book providing good advice for it.

No comments: