Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Beginning

Yesterday I accepted a date with Jason Pelt. In January of 2010 I will be running the Disney marathon. My wife reminded me that agreeing to a date with the Pelt's is like a covenant. I hope it is. I really hope to make it.

So I decided to (re)start this blog. My plan for this blog is as follows:
"Steal Everyone else's blogging ideas."

First Ideas I plan on stealing:
1. Blog about running.
2. Write about people who inspire/interest me. (Idea from Bobby)

I will attempt to let you know when I have stolen an idea and who I stole it.

Training for marathon will begin shortly.

I hope that at least somebody enjoys my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I am not training to run a marathon, Wes and I decided we would hold each other accountable for weekly runs. I started two weeks ago. I had a great start and really felt motivated to continue. Sadly, I ran last night and in minute 4:39 I broke the treadmill. Really. It cracked and now Wes says I must stay off it or I might break my ankle. I will resume when 1) the treadmill part can be found, or 2) when the weather warms up....whichever should occur first. So much for good intentions.