Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am one of the unluckiest card players ever

Amanda and I often play cards before bed. More often than not she wins when I give her just the card she needs. Just now I put a card down and she says, "I was just thinking about that card." She wins probably 70% of the time. Also, once when I was in high school I played poker with friends and was the ONLY one to lose money. Mind you I only lost like $20, but still this is the story of my life. I can go months and not get a good hand. I lost again tonight at Gin Rummy. Oh well. Cards anyone?

I have won bingo multiple times on cruise ships. Also, I have been known to win raffles at work sometimes. For me though it is either win big or get nothing. I never win a little raffle. I am also terrible at picking winners of games. I put in a bracket for fun for march madness just to see how I do. I picked Louisville to win. Sorry Cardinal fans... you now have 0f a championship.

So I am unlucky at cards and picking games. Sign me up for Vegas... Or maybe a better bet is charity bingo.

No comments: