Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another pointless poll closed

Do You prefer...
French Toast 2 (28%)
Pancakes 1 (14%)
Waffles 1 (14%)
Eggs 1 (14%)
T-Bone Steak at the Waffle House 2 (28%)

Ok. Seriously. Who were the two people who have eaten a T-Bone at the Waffle House? I am considering going with you and buying you one so that I can watch you eat it while I enjoy a waffle and hopefully crispy but probably soggy bacon. Let me know.

I figured out that Montclair is ~3.3 miles from end to end. So a loop that is sidewalk out and back in should be a good moderate length loop. I have decided that I would like to run on every street in Montclair, but I will have to do some of it in the day.

1 comment:

Clint Clifton said...

I have had several T-bones from WH..it is the only place i can afford one!