Sunday, November 8, 2009

Diet and Exercise

This week has been mostly diet and no exercise but this morning I had a nice run over a 1.8 mile bridge and back. It was a little shorter than my former Sunday runs, but my knee held up well. This week at the gym I will start some strengthening to try and help my knees. Especially since I have a new penciled in race with Jason to be announced once finalized.

On the diet front, last Monday morning I weighed in at 210 punds and this morning I weighed in at 200 pounds. It looks like I will be less than 200 shortly which will be the first time in a while. I am hopeful that this makes running easier. I would like to get to 185-190 range, and then maintain it. So week 1 on the South Beach diet has been good. In truth I don't even mind the diet. It is relatively easy to do.

2 comments:

Jonathan D. said...

Hey Tim,

Dude, 10 pounds in one week is amazing.

I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you hear, but I'm glad you found a church so quickly.

Blessings,

JD

Jonathan D. said...

That would be "here"